Nimi: What's the true value of a connected data-driven safety management platform?
Päivämäärä: tiistai 22.06.2021
Jos et pääse livenä linjoille, ilmoittaudu silti mukaan, lähetämme webinaarin jälkeen sähköpostiisi linkin tallenteeseen.
A fully connected data-driven approach to safety management enables organisations to capture, examine and manage their safety data with the goal of connecting everything and everyone.
In this webinar find out how digital tools can easily and effortlessly, link all areas of EHS, chemical safety and training under one roof, to ensure you have a one stop 'go to' platform for all your safety compliance needs.
Learn how technology can:
- Ensure you have a single source for all EHS, chemical and training data
- Connect all digital technology, IoT4, social media and mobile access to capture all relevant safety data and report on EHS performance to be future ready;
- Move EHS professionals and workforces from using spreadsheets to utilising sophisticated innovated technologies and machine learning;
- Provide EHS professionals with a 360 view of safety performance;
- Capture safety data via voice applications and virtual assistants to support safety campaigns;
- Provide one platform to achieve compliance.